What are the characteristics of the composite plastic runway.
Release date:2018-04-02 Author: Click:
Plastic runway is a kind of composite material with characteristics of rubber and plastic elastomer laid for track and field competition venues pavement surface, the standard thickness of 13 mm, can also be produced according to customer requirements, color is orange, the '60 s start-up in the United States, the main material of polyurethane elastomer plastic. Trial has proved that the runway surface, in - 30 ℃ to 50 ℃, rainy weather conditions, it still has the high quality elastic stability, skid resistance, available for use, can play a better level of athletes.
Compound plastic runway features.
The elasticity is moderate
Good elasticity can protect the leg joints of athletes, effectively avoiding sports injuries.
High resistance to wear
The pavement has the excellent wear-resisting property, can guarantee the pavement structure to be stable for a long time, wear equipment 7mm to run, the surface will not be damaged.
The effect of ultraviolet, ozone, wind and rain, sulfuric acid, fade, powder, can maintain bright color for a long time.
Resistance to impact
Strong elastic layer and buffer layer can absorb strong impact.
The surface flat
It is suitable for professional competitors and training.
Used throughout the day
Any season and temperature can use environmentally friendly and harmless material to produce chemical changes at the site without any harm to the personnel environment.
URL of this article:http://en.ytsun.com/news/439.html
- Composite plastic runway construction process.
- Do four things well, the composite plastic runway foundation will be very relaxed.
- Several jobs are needed to ensure the qualified rate of the composite racetrack flatness.
- What are the construction tools and testing tools for composite plastic runway?
- Quality requirements for cement concrete pad layer in composite plastic runway surface:
- Preliminary acceptance criteria for composite racetracks.
- Acceptance methods and standards for composite plastic racetracks.
- Technical index of plastic surface layer of composite plastic track.
- Common problems and analysis of composite runway construction.
- The material shows the difference between a porous plastic runway and a composite runway.