Introduction to the composition of plastic runway.
Release date:2018-04-03 Author: Click:
I'd like to introduce you to the materials of the plastic racetrack.
Pu plastic runway is a member of type casting polyurethane elastomer, due to its high elasticity and high wear resistance, more and more applied in laying various sports venues, is internationally recognized as one of the sports venues pavement material. The plastic runway has the advantages of good elasticity, good absorbing performance, abrasion resistance and anti-aging. It is easy to clean and maintain management.
The plastic runway is generally divided into the basic layer and the glue surface layer from the bottom to the top. The general glue surface layer is made up of elastic polymer material, and the rubber surface can be a plastic track with rubber particles or no particles. The rubber surface layer is mainly composed of polyurethane and is called polyurethane plastic track, which can be divided into single group plastic runway and double plastic runway according to the raw material component. Press glue layer structure can be classified as all plastic (polyurethane adhesive layer are all made of PU material or rubber), composite (also known as air permeability, glue layer to the double layer structure) and hybrid (by PU colloidal particles or rubber curing after mixed micelle).
The plastic runway is about 13 cm thick, and the structure is very much like a rubber sponge table tennis racket. The flat, solid foundation of the track is like the bottom of a table tennis racket. The middle plastic layer is like a sponge, and the friction layer on the surface is equivalent to the colloidal particles on the table tennis racket. Athletes run in such a large area of "sponge" on, can effectively reduce the shock when landing, stretching back to get ground deformation potential energy feedback by the thrust, thus greatly increase the efficiency of running.
URL of this article:http://en.ytsun.com/news/442.html
- Which good is the school plastic runway material?
- Plastic runway materials - how is the 400 - meter plastic track underlined?
- Materials and features of plastic runway.
- Plastic runway material: 7 USES for polyurethane.
- The benefits and maintenance of prefabricated plastic racetrack materials.
- Plastic runway materials - different types of plastic racetracks are also used in different materials.
- Solutions for fracture of plastic runway materials.
- Introduction of several common plastic runway materials.
- Plastic runway materials talk about the advantages of silicon pu court materials.
- Plastic runway materials to tell you how to build a plastic runway for proper drainage?